From the very start, I’ve been trying to develop your observational skills, but this year I decided to go a little bit further. I will try to tease and stimulate your brains even more!
Classes will take place in the current Art classroom at ISB.
The lessons are offered each day, Monday-Thursday, from 15h30 to 17h00 and Friday form 14h to 15h30. A student can choose and change days at any time with short-term prior notification.
Color pencils, watercolor and gouache, charcoal and graphite, pen and Chinese ink, pastel (soft and oil), acrylics, oil paint, printmaking with cardboard, linoleum, wood and zinc plate.
The students must bring their own materials (we can suggest which materials to buy).
Prices & Payments
1. Advance payment is due at the beginning of each month.
2. One session a week costs 70€ and twice a week 140€.
3. Non-attended lessons cannot be transferred to another month.
4. A lesson can be rescheduled when the student notifies his absence at least 24h before the lesson.
5. Students must bring their own materials (we can suggest which materials to buy).
6. If you cannot start classes straight away, please inform me as soon as possible (see contact details below) of your starting date.