Parents of ISB students also have the right to express themselves so we have also created an art studio for parents. The motivations and conditions are very similar to the art studio for students.
Parents also need to have time for themselves, so we want to create a relaxing space where they can experiment and improve their creativity and skills.
Painting, drawing, printmaking (engraving) and illustration.
Color pencils, watercolor and gouache, charcoal and graphite, pen and Chinese ink, pastel (soft and oil), acrylics, oil paint, printmaking with cardboard, linoleum, wood and zinc plate.
The art studio is addressed to all parents of ISB students.
The location is the current art classroom at ISB.
The parents must bring their own materials (we can suggest which materials to buy).
1. I will have two classes, one on a Tuesday and the other on a Thursday.
2. The student can choose between 1h30 or 3h of studio time. During the 3h period we will make breaks of 10 or 15 mins (depends on the student), but always staying inside the school.
3. I would like a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 students in order to give the best attention to everyone.
4. The single lessons are for students who can’t do studio time every week. The payment of this lesson is to be made by the end of the corresponding week.
5. The monthly payment is for students who want to ensure their place in the art studio every week of the month (even when the month has 5 weeks). This counts from day 1 until day 30/31 of every month.
6. The student is not bound to keep the same “payment choice” every month.
This is a trial period, if we see any necessity to change the rules all parents and students will be previously notified.